A long overdue update!

Hey guys!

Been a minute since I've been on here, so I figured I'd give a quick synopsis of where I've been and why I haven't been posting on here.

    N. veitchii (m) '1' EP SG

First of all, my Instagram (Veitchii_Man13) has been and will continue to be the most regularly updated place to see my plants.

    N. veitchii 'Candy Striped' x 'Candy' SG

Secondly, 2020 was a mess for plants (and everyone else). They endured a move early in the year, then a absolute disaster when I went on vacation for 2 weeks and my climate control/humidification system failed, which meant they spent around 10 days enduring 90°+ temperatures, 20% humidity and no watering... not good. I lost all of my sensitive highlanders and many of my smaller intermediate plants, most of the larger plants made it but were obviously stressed. I definitely questioned whether or not to quit the hobby at that point but decided to stick with it, and I'm very glad I did!

   The new growspace! (Pic from early 2020)

I've decided to bring the blog back to act as a platform to do more in depth posts and conduct sales. So if you haven't already, feel free to bookmark the blog and keep an eye on my Instagram for updates on when I'll be adding new posts or adding a list of plants for sale!

    N. burbidgeae TC AW

I've removed a few of the older posts from the blog, so excuse it looking a bit bare lol.

Comments

Popular Posts